Monday, March 10, 2008

A Few Changes

Change is essential to make things better. Without change, advances in technology would never have happened. Without change, our lives would be boring. Personally, I have seen many changes over the past year: I’ve recently received a promotion at my current job; I’ve seen “friends” betray me, and loved ones leave you for the great gig in the sky. In essence, the key phrase is change, which is what this website is going through.

I have been raking my brains trying to find new topics on stalking and domestic violence. Unfortunately, since not a lot of research has been done on this topic, I am extremely limited on what I can inform you on. The more I thought about it, I decided to give this website a face lift. You will notice that the website’s name has been changed from “A Second Chance at Life” to “The Criminal Justice Times.” This new title implies my new objective; to educate people about different crimes that could affect or possibly have affected you. I am also going to find headlines focusing on crime and try to make you understand what is going on in these criminal’s heads.
Even though this website is changing and focusing on the broader scheme of things, it doesn’t mean that I am going to stop informing you about stalking and domestic violence. I will write more articles on stalking and domestic violence when more information is presented on them. In addition to this website’s change, if any of my readers have any suggestions to make this website better, or if you would like to suggest topics for future articles, you are more than welcome to email me at nyut1359@yahoo.com.

I hope you enjoy “The Criminal Justice Times.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home